* Reminders *


Photobucket

Even with all the devils locked up, being patient is not that easy at times. I find myself struggling with keeping my mouth shut and my thoughts in check against rage.

However, did you notice that your conscience is somehow a bit louder than usual these days? I think it is because there are no devils that tie it down and suppress it from telling you what is the right thing to do.

I guess, in the end, all we have to do is try harder and pray even harder.

Let's give it our all now.

A student asked: If the shaytan is locked up during Ramadan, why do we still do bad things? A teacher answered: What happens when you stir a cup of coffee for a long time? After you take the spoon out the coffee continues to stir on its own, right? Shaytan is that stirrer and we are his coffee. Our bad habits continue to stir even when he is away.






Comments

Popular Posts