* Pre-Betrothal *

I wanted my betrothal to be one special day; not only for me, but, also for all of the people who were going to attend it. Because all of those people are the people who matter; the people who light up my life. Therefore, I want them to feel that they are, indeed, a part of my life and I never could have reached today if they were not around.


There were a lot of things to prepare; the place, the gifts, the tables, the cameras...and us. I started with the door gifts, which consisted of chocolates and a bottle of perfume (both are from Egypt). It had to be wrapped prettily. Thank God for hardworking and obedient little brother and sister:






I am lucky because my house is beautiful (and it is like a nice studio itself). So, I did not have to worry much about the place. But, we did set up a few places where people can take lovely pictures. Thank God for a super creative and amazing father who is also an architect.






I love roses. My father put roses all over the living room, on both the entrance into the house, on the porch...it was lovely! I loved it so much!
Abi bought Didi a Canon EOS 550D on the weekend before my engagement day, too!
For details of the big day, stay tuned.
***
This post was actually published on 7th September 2011 at 2.54pm.
I did not change the date of the post because I want to make my blog look alive. LOL.
I have tuition at 4pm, so I have to go now.
Till later, peeps!
Comments
i love how every detail is put into account. i want mine to be like this as well; just a sweet, close family affair.
cant wait for more :)
That's the beauty of a small event; you can personalize everything. Hehe
Yup~ don't worry, will update with more pictures and details. You know me la kan. Haha