* Who Are You? *


Photobucket
^[ I miss internal medicine. I miss Dr Tariq. I miss being called by my name. I miss that familiar feeling. ]^

Today, I realize that it is not who you are that matters, it is how you treat people that does.

So what if you are some hotshot doctor who appears on the television screen everyday or appears on the news each day, but you cannot get your own patients to listen to you and to understand how much you actually care about them?

When you treat people inappropriately, anything that comes out of your mouth loses their worth. So, when it matters most, you will not be able get the other person's attention.

They will not care any more about what you say or what you do; even when it is an extremely important matter.

So, if you want people to respect you, show that you really care about them. Actions speak louder than words, after all.

I know this is a very basic common sense. But, at times, we do tend to forget the utmost basic thing.

Now I understand why a patient does not listen to a doctor who he/she actually spends money for. Especially when the doctor forgets that what makes him a doctor is his patients.

***

Details In The Fabric - Jason Mraz feat. James Morrison

^[ this song never fails to bring me down ]^

Comments

Baladas Mp3 said…

My sweet friend, I translated your blog, very nice and interesting you site.
When you want to take refuge in good ballads of yesterday, today and forever in all languages and genres I invite you to visit my blog and listen me.
From this Saturday July 16th I pay tribute to Arab culture , Middle East songs,in Arabic lenguage.
I am a broadcaster of Argentina.
Best regards from Rosario-Argentina
Albert.

Popular Posts