* See You, Orthopedic! *

^[ I have a new hobby: copying Mr. Netter ]^
Finished our Orthopedic end-of-posting exam today!
It was an oral exam. My examiner was one of the scarier lecturers, and, yes, he did scare me. He did not ask me to describe the x-rays (like in the rounds). He did not even ask me for a diagnosis! He only asked me to tell him what are the differences and the similarities between the x-rays (there were three of them).
He said, "If you can tell me what is the type of displacement in this x-ray, I will give you the full mark."
...no, I did not get the full mark. Since, according to him, I "insisted in losing a few marks."
But, hey, I got 28 over 30! Which is still awesome, right?
So, see you, Orthopedic!
Next posting is the most feared posting worldwide; Obstetrics & Gynaecology. Therefore, we will need to refresh ourselves.
So, off to Alexandria tomorrow!
***
Ate at Chick Fried Chicken today:



^[ Rating:
***
Here are a few awesome stuff I found tonight:


Comments