* Obviously Bored *

I changed my blog layout twice this week (if you noticed) but I did not update at all.
Why?
Because my offline life needs some attention.
Why?
None of your business.
Haha.
Anyways, I finally settled with this layout, although, to tell you the truth, I like the old one better. But, I decided to give my blog a more dreamy and vacant look. I know, it looks empty.
Ah. Whatever.
***
Congratulations to Naquia & Aqilah!

^[ 2nd June 2011: Muhamad Aqil Wa'iedz bin Abd Rahman ]^

^[ 7th June 2011: Aisyah bt Muhammad ]^
***
So, I bought new shoes! These are from Club Aldo:

***
You Communicate Honestly |
![]() You don't mince words. You are to the point and all about the facts. However, you are charming enough to tell people the truth yet still not offend them. It's likely that you have a hilarious, no holds barred sense of humor. And you sure tell an entertaining story! You're also quite open. People can ask you anything, and you don't shy away from controversial conversation topics. |

Comments
ohh thanks for the babies' pictures! lebatnyaaa rambut aishah :D & aqil looks just like his father! hehe
i see, that pair of sandals has 'you' written all over it :P nak beli kasut jgk lah. tp nak cari flats ;)
Ohh~ you tgh fb detox ek~ haha. Keep it up! Aqil tu mata bulat dia amat comel~~~ :D
Club Aldo ada banyak kasut2 baru~ summer collection katenye
okay nanti kita buat serangan ke atas club aldo. weee XD