* Mundane *


Photobucket
^[ I am just so proud of this page that I have to post it! LOL ]^

Did you know you can solve a problem...by not thinking about it?

You do not need a flow chart or a table comparing the pros and cons, you just need to do something mundane...and let your mind work in the background. In other words, do something else (that needs not much mind effort, something you are very used to doing) and while your hands are working, your mind will re-organize itself and you will find that the answer you have been searching becomes pretty much obvious.

I learned this neat trick in Layer Cake. (yes, the things I learn from movies...)
"Meditation is concentrating the front of the mind with a mundane task, so the rest of the mind can find peace."


***

Just a Dream Remix/Cover (Nelly) - Jason Chen & Joseph Vincent

^[ love it! ]^

***

p.s. So, what about the new layout? Love or hate?

Comments

Popular Posts