* Mixed *


Photobucket

Today is this blog's 5th anniversary! Yes, it is FIVE years old.

Woah.

I think blogging helped me through medical school up until now; here is the place where I can just be myself and, by doing that, I eventually find myself.

This is the place where I am reminded of myself.

Don't worry. I do not plan to stop blogging any time soon. LOL

***

Today is Faten's birthday, too!


***

So, I listened to Ida's mixtape (and you should, too!) and I decided to make one, too.

Listen to this in order and you will know how my feelings revolve this year:

1. I Was Wrong - Sleeperstar
2. All The Way Down - Glen Hansard
3. She Says - Howie Day
4. Let The Rain - Sara Bareilles
5. The Good Kind - The Wreckers
6. Whataya want From Me - Adam Lambert
7. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight - U2
8. Don't Look Back In Anger - Oasis
9. Sink Or Swim - Tyrone Wells
10. Bellissime Stelle - Andrea Bocelli
11. Heaven - Live
12. Mad Season - Matchbox Twenty


...and I LOVE this song (thanks again, Ida!):

Casey Shea - Roll Your Windows Down

Comments

Ida Ibrahim said…
Can't believe my name is on your blog *shy*

Cheers to no.9 and no.1! This shows you follow Vampire Diaries and Grey's Anatomy haha. We should do this once a month.
Farah Nazneen said…
Yeay you approved! Hahaha.

I watch The Vampire Diaries but not Grey's Anatomy. Well, that can happen if I get inspiration every month. It's always hard to compile a mixtape because there are too many songs to choose from~~ :D

Popular Posts