* Kitties Outside My Door *
About a month ago, a stray cat decided to make our balcony a birthing center and delivered five kittens.

Woah. Wait. It has been a month? Hmm.

Well, my housemates and me are not big fans of cats. So, we decided to just ignore the whole family with hopes that they will move out someday.
But...they have not. Yet.
The kittens are cute, I have to admit that. They always pass by my door or play outside it.





They give me new reasons to take out Amby. Well, I only remembered recently on how to take pictures through a net (turn your aperture up high~ thanks a lot for the guide book, Abi!) So, I snapped a few pictures of the kitties whenever they pass by.
Yes, they are cute. But, as time goes by, they turn into little stray cats and patches of grey dust start to settle onto their fur. So, that makes them less cute.



Also, when they cannot go on the other side of the door, they will meow constantly. If they do that on a Friday morning, that usually drives me half crazy.
(but I have to admit that sometimes I leave the door that way on purpose because I am just curious as to how they will pass by it
)
***
Nyan Cat

Woah. Wait. It has been a month? Hmm.

Well, my housemates and me are not big fans of cats. So, we decided to just ignore the whole family with hopes that they will move out someday.
But...they have not. Yet.
The kittens are cute, I have to admit that. They always pass by my door or play outside it.





They give me new reasons to take out Amby. Well, I only remembered recently on how to take pictures through a net (turn your aperture up high~ thanks a lot for the guide book, Abi!) So, I snapped a few pictures of the kitties whenever they pass by.
Yes, they are cute. But, as time goes by, they turn into little stray cats and patches of grey dust start to settle onto their fur. So, that makes them less cute.



Also, when they cannot go on the other side of the door, they will meow constantly. If they do that on a Friday morning, that usually drives me half crazy.
(but I have to admit that sometimes I leave the door that way on purpose because I am just curious as to how they will pass by it
***
Nyan Cat
Comments