* Charmed *


Photobucket

I notice that Arab people have a spoken response for anything.

They have a response when someone wishes them well, or when someone died, or when they receive a praise. Almost any spoken sentence has its own special reply; whether it is a small joke or just plain sarcasm or a beautiful sentence with multiple meanings.

I think this is the beauty of an old language; it has words to describe anything in this world. Whether good or bad.

It allows the speaker to charm the listener and the writer to charm the readers.

A language is more than just words.

Therefore, speak your language fully. Respect each word and each letter.

Charm us.

***

A few interesting posts I found:

Jabal dan Ranah by Amermeftah

6 Words That Need To Exist Already - Thought Catalog



"We often refuse to accept an idea merely because the way in which it has been expressed is unsympathetic to us." - FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE



Philip Toledano - Days With My Father
^[ this one, especially, you HAVE to read! Thank you, Zura, for sharing. ]^

***

Joshua Radin - Streetlight

Comments

Popular Posts