* Whiny *

When I tell someone about my problems, it irritates me when they start to tell me about their problems in return and compare them to mine. Then, they proceed to tell me about how their problems are much more worse than mine. In the end, we will discuss their problems instead of mine.
In the very end, I will still have my problems to solve with their problems added into my memory.
People, please know that comparing problems does not always make the other person feel better or solve the problem. Also, please understand that in a conversation, someone has to listen. Moreover, most of the time, people just want someone to listen.
All of our lives suck in one way or another; that is nothing new. But, it does not mean that you have to make such a big deal out of it.
In conclusion, when I start whining, it does not mean that I want you to whine along with me. Remember, one whiner is bad enough and two whiners only make things worse.
***
I received a postcard from Didi!



***
I read Truman Capote's Breakfast At Tiffany's:

I love it. It reminds us that there are always reasons behind people's behaviours. No matter how shallow they seem, there is always a depth in a person. We should not be too quick to judge.
Rating:
***
I watched BBC adaptation of Jane Eyre (2006)
I recommend watching this if you are too lazy to read the book. You have to know one thing; I LOVE classic British movies. Especially the way they flirt with each other and all the multiple meanings one sentence have.
Rating:
(I prefer BBC's adaptation of Pride & Prejudice. That one was a real classic!)
Comments