* Forward *

Baji once told me that "you must always have something to look forward to". I think I mentioned this before.
Every time I have an exam, this advice always comes into mind and I will think about what am I looking forward to.
Well, for now, I have quite a few things to read. Yes, having something to read is considered "something to look forward to".
I am still reading:

I enjoy reading:

I have to read:
My neurosurgery notes for tomorrow's exam. Hu.
All in all, I am not really looking forward to tomorrow because it will be a full day; exam (12pm to 12.15pm, yes it is only about 15 minutes), skill lab (3pm-5pm) and surgery tuition after that.
Good luck for Hannah & friends! Their finals will start tomorrow!

***
You Are Black Tea |
![]() You have a bold personality. You're not afraid of simply being yourself. |

Comments