* Finished! *

I finished watching season 4 of Gossip Girl yesterday. I enjoyed the season finale very much; especially the last scene (not going to spoil it for you!). As a whole, the season's boring and typical moments are almost the same amount as the interesting moments. During the mid-season, all the dramas (especially Serena's) seem to be repeated and you can almost guess what is going to happen next, and, you will find that your prediction will be quite accurate. But, nearing the end of the season, Gossip Girl saves itself by dishing out the most entertaining drama.
I am hoping Raina will make a comeback.
I am bored of Vanessa.
I have a feeling next season will be the last season.
It will be interesting to watch Serena win back Dan after that serious crush he had (or, still has) on Blair. Hehe.
So, overall (out of 5):

First of all; I love classics because they remind me of the true English language. Jane Eyre is intelligent, independent, matured and well-educated. Although a bit dreamy at times, but she has the ability to make a good decision and strong enough to stand by her decision. I think Jane Eyre is a good read; it reminds us women of how strong we can actually be, by just being a woman. The words are, of course, out of this world and the sentences are long. But, through each sentence and word, there is always a lesson to be learned. I love Jane Eyre; it taught me a lot...and it is quite religious, too. Oh, also, the jerk is the clergyman; which makes things much much more interesting. LOL
Overall (out of 5):
***
Oh Land - Perfection
Comments