* Chronic Fatigue *


Photobucket

It has been a long week for me; by Thursday evening, all I can think of is sleep and sleep and sleep...and now, on Friday morning, all I want to do is NOT be a final year medical student. Ha.

Typical; during the long week, my mind was filled with ideas for an update. But, as I type now, I can only think of ramblings and rantings of an emotionally-exhausted person who will eventually blow up, one way or another.

Okay. Deep breath.

Maybe I should just share with you a few interesting pictures of us with Abbas Hazeem; Ayat's bundle of joy.


Here is Abbas:
Photobucket
Photobucket

We left him a wish in his scrapbook (made by his mommy):
PhotobucketPhotobucket

We received Patchi chocolates!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
^[ Patchi truly gives "the pleasure of savoring". ]^




You Are Milk Chocolate



A total dreamer, you spend most of your time with your head in the clouds.





***

I managed to remember what I wanted to write about! I'll queue up a few posts for next week.

Comments

Popular Posts