* Au Revoir, Yue~ *


Photobucket

Yue is currently taking a one-week break to visit her family in Malaysia!

We partied at Aura Roma~ Congratulations, Yue, for finally finishing your 5th year exams! Yeay~

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

***

I watched Breakfast At Tiffany's. It is definitely entering my favourite movies list.
(yes, I watched it because of Gossip Girl)


Next up: Roman Holiday! (not today, obviously.)

***

Audrey Hepburn - Moon River

Comments

Azura Yasin said…
i had a hard time to finish watching the movie! maybe not my cup of tea. but will def try to watch it again, who knows i'll like it pulak kan :P

are you into movie lama2? if you find any interesting ones, suggest la k. heheh
Farah Nazneen said…
Hehe...this movie is the original romantic comedy/chic lits. I love Holly because she is just the right mixture of crazy and grace. (if that makes sense...haha)

Hmm...if anything crosses my mind, I'll post it up (definitely! LOL)

Popular Posts