* See You, General Surgery! *


Photobucket
^[ the night before the exam ]^

I finished my General Surgery posting! Yeay~

The exam went well. Actually, it was so much better than we expected! The questions were common questions asked and discussed during rounds. No treatments, no investigations and only one differential diagnosis. So, there were a lot to be thankful for and I wish Pesa & Ajud good luck for their exams.

Tomorrow, we will start our Special Surgery posting; Cardiothoracic, Neurosurgery, Urology and Orthopaedics. Hope everything will go well!

Oh, yes, YUE FINISHED HER INTERNAL MEDICINE EXAMS!!!!

In other words, it was time to celebrate!!

So, we did a Malay ghost movies marathon. We watched:

^[ Really good. ]^

^[ Great! The last part made me laugh until I cried (again!). Yes, I watched it previously. But, I do not mind watching it again. I really love this movie. ]^

Caught up with Glee. Super duper love this scene:

"Please don't tell Will."
"My lips are sealed. Just like your legs."


Oh, oh, oh! Yue and me cooked mee bandung:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
^[ Yes, please drool. Hehe. ]^

***

The Warblers - Bills, Bills, Bills
(originally by Destiny's Child)

^[ I was stuck with this song for...about 3 days after watching this part! ]^

Comments

Popular Posts