* Resurrected *


Photobucket
^[ Wee~ the internet is back on! ]^

Our internet connection malfunctioned on Monday evening...until Saturday evening. Yes, that long.

Basically, I had A LOT of extra time on my hands and I did spend it somewhat wisely. LOL. Most of the time, I just went online using my phone (which drains my prepaid credit).

Photobucket
On Thursday, it rained heavily! Mansoura was flooded. Thankfully, Yam, Dayah, Mufid and me managed to take shelter in Green Corner. A very interesting incident happened, too. So, all in all, we had a good time. Eventhough we had to brave the rain on our way back to our houses. Yes, we were soaked through and through.

Photobucket
I had a fever on Friday. Which was a real shame because our dearest friend, Ayat Ali, gave birth to a beautiful baby boy and I did not get to visit them! Dayah, Mufid and Yue went, though. Let's pray that Abbas will grow to be an amazing person who will make his parents and all that know him proud~


I finished Neil Gaiman's The Graveyard Book. I love it! It is a beautiful story about growing up. I have always had a certain liking for books in that theme, such as Peter Pan, To Kill A Mockingbird and Like The Red Panda. It always succeeds in reminding me about things I learned but forgotten and teaching me a new lesson in life. Currently, I am reading Jane Eyre using the Kobo Reader app.


One boring night, I watched Shaun Of The Dead. I especially like the sarcastic British jokes. Hehe.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
...here are the things we cooked (and ate!): pizza, fried mushrooms and spaghetti bolognaise. I was thinking of making brownies tonight. But, it is already late and we have classes tomorrow.

Last but not least, did you know there will be NO daylight saving in Egypt this year?
Egypt cancels daylight saving time - Politics - Egypt - Ahram Online

***

One more thing; I re-discovered Westlife. This song is cute:

Westlife - Catch My Breath

Comments

Popular Posts