* It's Monday! *

Good morning, all you beautiful people!
Today is Monday and I have an exam on Wednesday (yes, the day after tomorrow). Due to that, I had to give all of you a longer interval to process my previous posts. I know, I have been updating a lot. But, well, you know me. I can always find time to rant about my frustration with the world's population.
Furthermore, due to the exam, I just have to rant.
Now, time to announce the things that are up and about:

^[ I finally finished Angry Birds! Yeay~ now, I can download Angry Birds Rio! Phew. Took me about...2 weeks? No, I did not try to get 3 stars in all levels. Yes, I already uninstalled it from my phone. ]^

^[ Believe it or not; Sweet Valley is back! What? You don't know Sweet Valley? That just means you did not read enough during high school...or you are so much younger than me. Didi pre-ordered it. Wee~ ]^
6.7-magnitude quake strikes off Indonesia - CNN

^[ Today is Pesa's birthday! ]^

^[ Listened to Sara Bareilles' Kaleidoscope Heart and loving it! ]^

^[ Oh, yes! Gossip Girl marathon after exam! Yeay~ ]^
...did I mention I have exam on Wednesday?
Erk.
It's 7am. Time to go.
***
Sara Bareilles - Uncharted
Comments
good luck & all the best! ^^
Oh oh...it was really popular in my school maybe sebab I went to an all-girls school during primary school kot (Convent!). Hehe. Takde la ada all 143, but quite a few of it. It was fun to read it because it was something like Gossip Girl etc. Dah besar2 ni not sure if I will still enjoy it that much :P
Good luck to you, too! Belajar rajin2~ :D