* Especially New *

Yesterday was my first day in a new posting; Special Surgery. Well, it went quite okay. If you do not count the times that I yawned...and almost fell asleep.
Currently, we are in Cardiothoracic and Neurosurgery posting. Yes, two postings in one time. Phew.
The doctor made my day by telling us that we only have rounds for 3 days in a week. But, when we asked the secretary, she told us that that is not true; we will have rounds on each day of the week.
"Including Thursday?" we asked.
"Yes," she replied firmly.
Argh.
So, we will have an exam every three or four weeks. But, it will all be okay. I just hope that I can stay awake through all the classes that I will have today; O&G tuition at 8 am, rounds from 10am until 1pm, Gynaecology lecture from 1pm until 2pm and finally Surgery tuition at 4.30pm until about 6pm.
Yes, another rant. Isn't this what I do every time I start a new posting? LOL.
***
I ended my two-day weekend with Scott Pilgrim vs The World...and I really enjoyed the movie!

Not sure if I will have time to watch anything this week

Argh. 7am!
***
Snow Patrol - Just Say Yes
Comments