* 'twas My Birthday *

It was my birthday. So, I have the right to indulge myself. And, yes, I did indulge myself (as you can see from the following pictures!)

^[ I am 23! ]^




^[ Yes, please drool. Yes, I was thinking about all of you while taking pictures of the food. No, none for you. Well, there is an empty red box if you want... ]^


^[ Thank you, Mufid, Dayah, Yue & Hani! I know that 23 is a little bit old for midnight birthday parties...hehe ]^



^[ We ate spaghetti at Green Corner. ]^



^[ Of course we ate ice-cream, too! But, I did not buy a cake. I was hoping to buy La Poire's macaroon cake...but they did not have it. Well, I hope they will have it next week
]^Oh yeah! Look at what I bought for myself!


^[ Yes, that is an HTC Desire HD! ]^

Comments