* Created Creatures Creating Creations *


Photobucket

I realize that I am a human; a creature of mistakes and change. The symbol of inconstancy.

Therefore, trying to stop myself from making mistakes is almost impossible. Although this is a very hard reality to face, but, I try my best. Because I know that no person is meant to stay the same; we all change. For better or for worse, that is fate...and faith.

But, we cannot use that excuse to stop trying to be a better person and we cannot blame our nature each time we make a mistake. For an honest mistake is supposed to be mended and avoided.

Don't fret, don't give up, don't lose hope.

Because, we can always pray that He will always guide us to change for the better and keep our faith and hope.

The worldly stuff are, after all, created to tempt us.

***

Meltdown threat at Japanese reactor - AlJazeera


***

Edwin McCain - I Could Not Ask For More


Comments

Popular Posts