* Aged *

I finally feel my age. Hell. Actually, I feel much older.
Claritine for runny nose and watery eyes. Panadol for generalized aches. Ketoprofen patch for backache.
Oh yeah, maruku for comfort...and Andrea Bocelli.
Yes, I tried laughter but it does not seem to work. Maybe I need a higher dose of that.
I guess I am not cut-out for doing housework.

***

Today, I saw an Egyptian man shouting through his phone and making a scene in the Etisalat centre here in Mansoura. Also, people here still do not know how to queue. I guess change really needs time. After all, Egypt is one of the oldest civilization ever to exist.
Let's keep our hope.
***
You Are Open |
![]() You are a positive and easygoing person. You are content to let people be who they are. You believe that each person is on his or her own path. It's not up to you to tell others how to live. You are content with your life as it is. As long as you have people to love and a roof over your head, you're good. |
***
Andrea Bocelli feat. Laura Pausini - Dare To Live (Vivere)

Comments