* Just Saying *


Photobucket

Say it; "I am just like everyone else." Why? Because that is the truth. You don't believe it? Well, here is a surprise; everyone else don't, too.

You see, the people around us shape us. But, we have this thing called the 'mind' to help us re-shape ourselves. So, those two factors define us and make us who we are.

In the end, when we make a point to point out other people's bad behaviours, we may just be pointing out our own bad points; whether we realize it or not.

So, listen to yourself when you are talking about other people...and think. Just for a second, reflect back on yourself and your own life. What makes you so good and that other person so bad? It may just be you.

I'm just saying.

***

Make it Stop! 13 Fads That Have Got To Go | Reader's Digest Version

***

I think the Government of Malaysia should already have a decision as to what do they want us to do by now. I am just afraid because I am getting too comfortable with being at home and wasting my time.

***

Metric - Help I'm Alive (acoustic)


Comments

Popular Posts