* ...and I thought, *

"Since I am online, I'll just update my blog."
I am still here in Malaysia (although my father kept telling me to just go back to Egypt...
***
...and I wonder what ever happened to being careful about what you are saying when you are talking in public.
Granted; people should not eavesdrop. However, as human beings, our brains will interpret the things we hear; including those things we heard accidentally. So, the next time you hang out with your BFFs and start to tell them about your bowel habits, just remember that those strangers around you have ears (and, most probably, brains that function normally), too.
Just a reminder for those people who like to discuss intimate things in crowded, public places.
***
You Are Classy |
![]() You are well mannered at all occasions. By having class, you make others feel more comfortable around you. |
***
Jessica Mauboy & Jay Sean - What Happened To Us

Comments