* Told You *


Photobucket

Hello, you people!

I am in need of a motivation. So, I will start by writing down what I would like another person to tell me. (Yes, I do pretend to be someone else and read my own blog at times )

You know talking to yourself will not help at all. But, getting things done WILL help. So, QUIT BEING LAZY and SORRY and PATHETIC. Start being YOUR AMAZING SELF.

Okay.

I told you.

If you need motivation, you have to motivate yourself. Waiting for other people is a very bad habit. Most people are too busy to care, anyway.

So, here I go.

I still need your prayers, though.

Thank you.

***




You Are Gas



You tend to be overwhelming and a bit aggressive. You definitely leave your mark.

People may love you or hate you, but they always have an opinion about you.




***

Ellie Goulding - The End

^[ I know her voice is a bit annoying. But, I do enjoy singing along to her. ]^

Comments

Popular Posts