* Rant! *


Photobucket

I can always tell that my life is getting hectic when I start to dream almost every night. Most of the time, I end up dreaming dreams that make me feel even more tired when I wake up. So, in the end, I am not really sure when am I really resting. Hmm.

So, so...this week has been full of classes and other extra-curricular activities which made me lose the excitement of the day finally being a Thursday. Friday is no longer a holiday during in which you can just be yourself and surf the internet until you drown, or, sleep until you have to wake up (due to hunger, boredom or nightmares).

Yes, life has finally grabbed my legs and somewhat planted them quite firmly on the grounds of reality (can you see the amount of denial in this one sentence? )



Okay, I'll stop now. Be more positive now.

***

Photobucket
^[ Today is Yue's birthday!! ]^

Photobucket
Photobucket
^[ We had a basic life support training yesterday. Everyone passed. So, we can now save your life. ]^

...and Papa is well!

***

U2 - I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight


Comments

Popular Posts