* Nerdy *


Photobucket

It is only Tuesday, but, I feel a bit worn-out already. Maybe it is due to the disappointment of not getting things done (please read: did not manage to buy the books that I want) and having to exhaust my imagination as the doctors explain the anatomy of the neck and inguinal canal with nothing more than a few lines, curves and scribbles. Yes, apparently, the doctors think you can understand better if you think of the human being as two-dimensional; a thing without depth.

Phew. Alright. Deep breath now.

Anyway~ yesterday, I did manage to get our Obs. & Gyn. Department's obstetrics textbook:
Photobucket

I was thinking of buying this book:


But, then, I saw this book has better reviews:


So, maybe, I will just wait until tomorrow and decide when I am at the bookshop.

As for surgery, I am reading this:
Photobucket

Because this book is absurdly thick:


Also, Kasr el-Aini's surgery textbook will only be available either tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

Yes, this is an update to tell all of you that I have actually started studying. lol Pictures, Images and Photos

***

p.s. What are you reading?

***

Busted - Nerdy


Comments

Popular Posts