* Headache *


Photobucket

I skipped school today with a combo of reasons; laziness, scary weather, Yam did not answer the phone and...a bit of headache.

Here is scary weather:
today

Here is Yam who did not answer her phone when I called her (but replied 'okay' when I texted her that I am kinda lazy to go to the round):
Photobucket

Here is me who is just plain old lazy (and having a bit of a headache...kot):
Photobucket

***

...and here is the famous marble cake, that Dayah and Mufed baked, in high-def:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
^[ Yes, none for you ]^

***

No, our 5th year results are not out yet.

***

Daughtry - Call Your Name


Comments

Halfi Mustafa said…
what do you mean scary weather? the forecast is sunny, temperature is fine and maybe a little bit of breeze. :P
Farah Nazneen said…
Haze, ok, haze! Hahaha...

I should have copied the BBC weather. They said there will be heavy rain :P
Ala cake tu senget bila potong! Salah oven ni :P
Farah Nazneen said…
Haha...tp comel je~ :D

Popular Posts