* Did *

Finally, it is Friday; that one day you can pretend that you are not a medical student and just be whoever you want to be. As all of you have guessed, I spent most of the day in front of my laptop. Nothing new there. I really need a life.
I learned that it actually takes courage to do what, you know, you have to do. Getting things done is never easy. Hu~

I watched Inception...and I was not really impressed with it. Don't get me wrong; it is a great movie (if you just ignore the fact that the director is Christopher Nolan; the same director who gave us The Dark Knight and Memento). I have a few questions; why is Dom the only character with issues? What about the other characters' subconscious? Come on. I was expecting Ken Watanabe to be someone much more interesting. Why isn't there a super cool villain who has an amazing vocabulary? Haha. I think Matrix is still the best 'this-world-is-not-real' movie.

Accidentally found this album...and I quite enjoy it.
***
Metric - Gimme Sympathy (acoustic)
Comments