* Closed *


Photobucket

I find it very hard to learn anything when I clam up and refuse to listen to an advice. Even if you knew it before, a reminder is always nice, right?

At times, we become very defensive when someone gives us a piece of advice or suggestion. Maybe it is because we feel that we know better. But, in truth, how can we know better? Age does not equal wisdom and possessing a piece of knowledge does not make us a genius in all fields; in this vast universe, who are we to say that we know better than that other person?

So, lets get over ourselves and be humble. We are who we are. Sure. But, that does not mean that we cannot try to be a better person. After all, the best person is the one who never gives up trying to improve himself or herself.

***

Oooh~ I am getting really tired of waiting for our 5th year results!

***

Nelly Furtado - Try


Comments

Popular Posts