* There *


Photobucket

Hi, there!

I am currently in my room at Mansoura with another week of holiday. At first, it was quite frustrating to arrive here and suddenly found out that our rounds will not start until next week. But, after thinking back, I realized that everything that happens always have a few good reasons behind it; because, now, we have time to clean up the house and do other things before starting classes.

us

Our journey was, as always, very adventurous! After reaching Bahrain, we had to queue for about 2 hours for the hotel voucher (transit for 9 hours). During that, we made new friends; a few other Malaysians going to various places were there, too. So, we filled up the time by getting to know each other and sharing experiences.

After we received our vouchers, we had to queue again for our visa. After the immigration guy stamped our visas, we had to wait for another hour for a bus to take us to our hotel. Then, at the hotel, we had to wait for about half an hour for the receptionist to sort our rooms out.

Photobucket

Phew. I know. By the time we entered our rooms, we were too tired to do anything but sleep. So, that was exactly what we did. We managed to sleep for about two or three hours. Then, we had to wake up and get ready because the bus that will take us to the airport arrives at 8am. But, breakfast was amazing!

Photobucket

When we arrived at the airport, it was announced that our flight was delayed for one hour. Wow. We walked around; I thought about buying a few novels (since I did not read much during the holidays). But, I decided not to, because I know that I will not have the time to read them. So, I just walked around and surfed the net using my phone. They served refreshments for us, though. So, that was quite nice.

Photobucket

At the boarding lounge, I had to repack because I had to check-in my bag. It turns out that there are a lot of people carrying hand luggage. So, some of us had to check-in our bags. Huh. I just had to take a picture of this: yea Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket

We boarded the plane, arrived at Cairo, queued for our visa, waited for our baggage. met Nad at the arrival hall, pushed our trolleys to the carpark, put all our bags into the van and started our journey to Mansoura (which takes about 3 hours). This was the time we found out that we actually have another week of holiday. We whined about that, almost, all the way. Heh.

Photobucket

Thank God our driver was really kind; he stopped right in front of each of our houses. So, we did not have to take a taxi.

Well, that was our journey from Malaysia to Egypt.

I just felt like rambling.

Let's hope that there will be enough things to do until Saturday.

Comments

welcome home. eheh. sekejapnye korg cuti kan. tekejut aku tbe2 ade post pasal nak balik mesir dah. isk.

gambar2 tu sume best!
Farah Nazneen said…
'Home'? This is not home :( Haha~

Tu la. Kejap je kitorg cuti ni. Tu pun naseb baik ada cuti.

Thanks! Aku tau ko suke gambar Totoro dalam beg tu kan. Hehe
wahahaha. aku gelak2 tgk bende tu terikat dalam beg. kelaka sungguh. totoro pulak namenye ye. haha

jom ramai2 abeskan tahun6 pulak~ yay
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts