* Oh, Happy Day! *

^[ I think you can just imagine my euphoric face
]^Yeay~ only ONE more Internal Medicine exam to face! We still have one oral exam for Dermatology on Monday. But, hey, we finished General Medicine! Woo-hOo~
The exam went very well, if I may say. Although the doctor who asked us about the patient with Rheumatoid Arthritis was quite scary. But, the other four doctors were extremely helpful and super nice!
Oh, one of them actually gave me full marks! He even showed it to me; he said, "Here, look at this. I gave you full marks." ...and he wrote the numbers 4 and 0 on the marking sheet, beside my name!
Alhamdulillah~
Ah...no words can describe my relief right now. This is the most feared day since we ended our rounds and started our study weeks, after all. Now that it has ended so pleasantly, I can only thank Allah for this.
***
"We're about 5 to 10 minutes away from the border. Lunch all laid out for us.
But there's no time to sit and eat so its just picking up what we can and eating along the way."
- Azra to Gaza
***
Michael Buble - Feeling Good
Comments