* Miracle *

Unless you are a cyborg that was created with a sole purpose of motivating people, you can never stay motivated each and every second of your life. At times, you will fall and you need someone to help you up.
When you fall, it does not mean that everyone else falls, too. So, surround yourself with the people that you trust will extend a hand when you hit the ground. Be kind to the people whose hand you trust will grip yours when everything slips from your grasp.
I am very thankful for the people around me. Each and everyone of you.
Thank you for being my miracle :)
***
Tomorrow, we will face our last exam; clinical Paediatrics!
Hopefully, by the end of it, all of us will have a BIG smile on our faces

***
Mumford And Sons - The Cave
But I will hold on hope
And I won't let you choke
On the noose around your neck
And I'll find strength in pain
And I will change my ways
I'll know my name as it's called again
Comments