* Blue *

^[ Today's blue, blue sky. ]^
The simple act of looking up is sometimes very helpful when you feel like you have lost your drive. When I looked up to the sky this morning, I saw how blue the sky was and it touched my heart. During that brief moment, I remembered who I am. I am me; that person who can get anything done if she puts her mind into it.
Just like you.
We are all the same; we were born through our determination to live and with the help of the people around us. Therefore, remember who we are. However, if we do forget that, as we are all human, never forget to look up to the sky.
"Promise me you will always remember: you're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
- A. A. Milne (Winnie The Pooh)
***
You Are Ocean Blue |
![]() You're both warm and practical. You're very driven, but you're also very well rounded. |
***
Azra to Gaza: Picures of the Malaysian team in Syria!
***
Bruno Coulais - Exploration
(Coraline soundtrack)
^[ I just LOVE the soundtrack for Coraline! ]^

Comments