* Worry *

What is the use of worry, really? Except for disrupting your normal brain pattern and messing up your already cluttered mind, that is.
To tell you the truth, I hate worrying. So, I try my best to avoid it. I stop myself from worrying by telling myself that it will only add wrinkles onto my face (yes, this is quite effective at times) and reminding myself that you will have what you are meant to have.
"Don't tell God you have a big problem. Tell your problem you have a big God."
^[ this always helps :) ]^
***
Check this out:

***
12.42pm. We're on the highway n the last vehicle in the convoy. a man on seeing us, pulled over, got out of his car, put his hand to his chest and bowed the entire length of our convoy.
- Azra to Gaza
***
Jewel - Hands
Comments