* Whoa *

^[ My favourite weapon of war. ]^
Today, we faced out first exam for this year's finals; the 1st essay paper for Internal Medicine (130 marks; Cardiology, Endocrinology, Hepatology, Haematology & GIT )
Basically, it really felt like war; I was nervous while waiting for the question paper, my heart raced when I saw the questions on it, my mind was on over-ride while I was answering them, my right hand was working overtime writing down everything and all the time, every ounce of me tried very hard to keep me from surrendering.
...and now my fingertips are still tingling.
"Whoa," was all that I could say when the time was up.
I hope everything turns out well.
Prognosis: I did well. But, well is not good. I have to try harder next time.
Still optimistic

***
You are Energetic and Bright |
![]() You view people with optimism. You have many meaningful relationships in your life. |
***
(edited)
Ok, first of all; this post is super-emo. I hate it; it makes me sound ungrateful. Haha.
Alright. Let's make some amends.
First of all, I am thankful for everything that has happened. I answered most of the questions right. Of course, there were some mistakes here and there. But, that is normal, right?
Second of all, I know I did my best and it could not have gone any better, because, everything is fated. So, all I need to do now is keep my faith.
Thirdly, Eid is approaching! Yeay~
Fourthly, I have to prepare for the next paper. But, for now, let's get some rest and have some fun. Gossip Girl, anyone?


Comments