* Reason *

Didi is flying off to UK today!
Wow...I feel so old. LOL.
***
We may not know the reason why we end up being so far away from the things (and the people) we love. But, we may know what we have learned from that experience. Sometimes, the cause is not as important as the effect.
I, personally, can never tell you why I am here. But, I can make a long list of the things I have learned ever since I stepped down from the plane and started to plant my footsteps here.
So, when people ask you for a reason or a purpose and you fail to give an answer right there and then, do not despair. Your reason is yours; you will find it in time. Just open your mind and keep your faith.
Learning, to find a reason, is more important than a reason to learn.
***
Dermatology exam went well. Honestly, I think I am losing some fuel now. Care to fill me up?
***
Dido - Quiet Times
Comments