* Silence *


Photobucket

I think more people should listen to themselves when they talk. Because, if they did, maybe most of them will know when to stay silent.

I think most of us use silence only to fill the gap that appears when we have nothing to say, when, silence can also be used to listen.

I think people who cannot listen in silence, should not talk. Because, when they talk, they will not know when to stop.

***



You Are Silver



You are down to earth and unpretentious. You don't feel like you need to show off, and you're very secure with your place in the world.

You are blind to social class and background. You see people as who they are ... not as where they came from or how much money they have.



^[ Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver. lol Pictures, Images and Photos ]^

Comments

Popular Posts