* It Is A Fact That This Is Reality And It Must Be Accepted *

^[ The reason why everyone is on the edge ]^
I think I have finally made peace with the fact that I am a medical student. I know; it took me almost five years to accept that.
A struggle against reality is not a war you can win. Almost always, reality will beat you down in no time. However, the struggle to accept reality is a war you can win.
So, stop. Take a deep breath. Look around.
“It’s only a problem if you have a solution."
- Up In The Air, 2009
Relaxation Feels Like Home to You |
![]() You take it easy when you're at home. It's the place where you feel like you can truly be yourself. You are the type of person who has deep hobbies and interests. You treasure your alone time. |

Comments