* Aunties *

^[ The most diligent aunts
Congratulations to Dayah & Mufid who are officially aunts now!


^[ the two cute babies! ]^
***
I tried Blogger's template designer and I have to say that I am very impressed with it. The viewer, especially, is really great because you can instantly see how the changes will look on your blog. I still remember the times when changing your blog layout is a super-duper tedious work. Now, you can just drag & drop everything. Yeay!
Ok. Now I sound like a geek. I am sure that Umar will laugh his head off when he reads this.
You Are a Geek |
![]() You definitely have some nerdy ways, but you've evolved into something way cooler - a geek. You are free spirited and quirky. You're proud of who you are, and you've got style. You may not fit in completely, but you don't have any problems socializing. You're witty, smart, and very knowledgable. You believe that everyone should embrace their inner geek! |
^[
Oh, by the way, comments are under the post title.
***
Westlife - Flying Without Wings

Comments
Tak saba nak balikkk! =)
Aku pun tak sabar nak balik!!! Berusaha2~