* High *

Photobucket
^[ She finished her A-level! ]^

"Photobucket," she said. straight face Pictures, Images and Photos

Nowadays, everyone either has finished, or is finishing, or almost finished their exams. As for us, we have not even started our final exams! *sigh* Pictures, Images and Photos

But, since I still have rounds and classes to attend, I am still okay with the fact that everyone else's academic year is ending. Also, I have an exam for Cardiology posting next week.

Oh yeah, this book piqued my interest in Cardiology:

^[ Special thanks to Mr. Panda for recommending it to me. Oh, also, thanks for staying by me each time I whine about Cardiology. You're the best! ]^
Panda Hug Pictures, Images and Photos

I guess all we need now is a little bit of faith and some determination. Everything with a starting has an ending; you just need the strength to keep on turning the pages.

***




You Should Spend Your Summer at the Beach



So, you really should blow off your responsibilities and head to the beach!




***

Ray Charles & Norah Jones - Here We Go Again


Comments

Popular Posts