* Hate *

I have been gone a long time. Yes, you have guessed it; I lost track of time. Again. Nothing new there, I guess.
We end up doing the things that we hate. Nothing new there, too.
I hate it when people just leave their blogs hanging. But, I just did that.
We say that we hate it when people are being insensitive. But, we end up doing that, too.
We say that we hate those people whose words are not parallel to their actions. But, we are like that, too.
We say we hate people who do not listen. But, we sometimes become deaf, too.
So, who are we?
I guess we are a sum of the things we hate...and love.
***
Finished (and loved!):

***
You Are an Orange |
![]() You have a thick skin, which can protect you from anything that goes wrong in your life. |
^[ LOL ]^
***
Everclear - Wonderful

Comments