* Fun *

Time really does fly when you are having fun. Suddenly, today is Thursday; the last day of the week (in other words, the day when you will reflect back on what you did the whole week).
I had so much fun this week! It makes me feel grateful that I have a whole bunch of great friends around me. This week reminds me that we should appreciate the people around you more.
It also taught me that you are never really alone. There are always people around you that care. Maybe this is hard to believe sometimes, but, if you search hard enough, you will find that this is the truth. The truth is that there are people out there who want to brighten your life, bring joy to your day and take away your sadness. All you have to do is get up and look around.
But, of course, you must also give as well as receive. Because, as Yue said, "Sharing is caring." ...hehe
***
I made raisin-apple muffins!




^[ I should have poured more topping...anyway, it tasted deliciously sweet! ]^
***
Idina Menzel - Brave
Comments