* Break *

Photobucket
^[ Imran's shot ]^

My tuition teacher likes to bang things; he would bang his whiteboard marker on the chair and his fist on the whiteboard. Each time he does this, I jump. Well, almost each time.

I do not know if he does it to get our attention or to wake us up or to emphasize a point. But, when he banged a whiteboard marker on the chair in front of me after I gave him a wrong answer, I knew exactly why he did that.

I guess it will always be a reminder that now is not the time to slack. Now is the time to get up and run. But, not without a map.

Therefore, let's try to draw our own maps to that place we want to be.

However, right now, I need a break before I break.

***



You Are a Whiteboard



You would make a good artist, designer, or architect. You do best when work feels like play.



^[ I can never study well when I am stressed-out... ]^

***

Jimmy Eat World - Work


Comments

Popular Posts