* Ba6nah *

Photobucket
^[ This was during when I was studying for our General Medicine posting exam. ]^

The results for our General Medicine posting exam is out. Honestly, it is frustrating because, somehow, we could have done better. However, it is as it is and there are other more important things to focus on now. All in all, congratulations to everybody (especially Nahdia; you rock, girl!)

Albert Einstein, quote Pictures, Images and Photos

***

Studying should be fun, right? After all, it should make you more curious and interested about the subject you are studying. But, studying for an exam is a very tedious work. Especially when you realize that the subject you are studying is so broad that the more you study, the more you know that there are a hell lot more that you do not know but you need to know.

Not making any sense? I know. I am wondering what was I trying to say, too.

All in all, just keep your faith and believe that, eventually, you will know the things that you need to know. Whether through a book, another person or yourself. God is fair. So, hold onto Him Emoticon Pictures, Images and Photos

Good luck for our Cardiology posting exam, people!

goodluck on your exam Pictures, Images and Photos

***

U2 - Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own


Comments

Popular Posts