* Yeay *

Today we got our results for Paediatrics end-of-posting exam! I believe everyone passed with flying colours~
So...
Congratulations to Dayah, Yue, Mufid, Nahdia, Hani, Nad, Husna, Yam, Iham, Aqilah, Pesa, Ajut & Pie! We really showed them something, huh?
I would love to quote Nahdia here; she said, "Terer jugak kita2 ni ek, Neen?"
Yup.
I do believe that you can achieve anything. All you have to do is try...and believe.
***
You Are Who |
![]() You're interested in people, and you always want to hear about what's going on in someone else's life. You believe that you can learn from each person. You listen carefully to learn what people have to teach you. |
***
Idina Menzel - Defying Gravity
^[ this song is truly inspiring

Comments
yea, everone deserves the chance to FLY...as long as you have the boarding pass hehe
oh and nanen, tolong btau day sekali eh yang eja insinuate tu betul..so much for trusting MY instincts(and spellings@_@)
Alright, I'll tell her. Ni dia pergi Maktabah Mubarah wit Mufed :)
akk2 senior mmg ske snap pic cumel2 kan. haha.
Miss you!! :D
xpe2 kak naneen,bukan perasan comeyll..
tapi sbb mmg dah comeyll2 sumenya..hihi..*peace*
rindu laa nak kecoh2 dgn kakak2..
bila gelak lupe abes sume masalah..hihi...;p
tapi nak gi merempat ke sana pon xboleh disbb kan..
*exam oh exam* huhu..
miss u all laa! :D
Meh la dtg bila dah habis exam~ kitorg tak habis lg exam masa tu...hehe. Korang balik bila?