* Wish *

Photobucket
^[ "When life gives you a lemon, make a lemonade." Smile Emoticon Pictures, Images and Photos ]^

I guess the same goes for wishing; when Life refuses to give you a shooting star to wish upon, just "pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars."

In other words; never give up. Keep on wishing and keep on trying.

***

Anyway, Mr. Panda made me realize that I have only four more months to go until the day I finish my final exams and return to Malaysia! Yeay~
panda Pictures, Images and Photos
(I am beginning to think that he is more excited than me. LOL.)

***

Congratulations to my dentist friends at Jordan who have graduated! May Life brings you so much more success in the years to come~
Congratulations Pictures, Images and Photos

Congratulations to Husni & Dian on their wedding! May Allah bless both of you always~
wedding congrates Pictures, Images and Photos

***

B.O.B - Airplanes
(feat Hayley Williams of Paramore)

^[ Everyone seems to love this song. Now I am addicted, too. ]^

Comments

Popular Posts