* Whatever Else *

study
^[ Study la. Whatever else is new? ]^

This week is filled with exams; the medical students here in Mansoura University have exams, the dentistry students have exams, Didi has not finished her A-level, Mr Panda has exams and I, too, have an exam. Nevertheless, most of us never failed to know what is happening in the FIFA World Cup. Even if we do not know what exactly happened, but, we still know the results. Or, at least, know who won.

I guess even the exams cannot dampen the spirit of football. panda Pictures, Images and Photos

Baji has a new phone:
new buddy
^[ "Ehem...i am now the proud owner of a purple E72 =)," she said ]^

Honestly, I do not know which is the worst; the pre-exam, exam or post-exam period. Because, each of them is HATE Pictures, Images and Photos (I could not find a word to describe it...hmmm...hateful? lol Pictures, Images and Photos ) in their own way.

I think the best way to survive all of them is to always have a hand to hold onto and a home to return to. What do we have if we do not have each other, right?

Panda!!!! Pictures, Images and Photos
^[ Yes, I love these panda emoticons! Love Pictures, Images and Photos ]^

***

98 Degrees - Because of You

^[ I caught myself singing this song today. Yes, I still remember the lyrics. ]^

Comments

Popular Posts