* Sweet *
I am not sure what happened to us, too 
I think this is a new form of stress-relief therapy
Borio Cheesecake
(It was supposed to be Oreo. But Oreo is too...precious? Haha)






^[ Baji said, "Your Borio cheesecake is very photogenic!" I guess it is. Because it actually tasted a bit salty...
]^
Blueberry Cheesecake
(this one we improvised the original recipe)








^[ We are really proud of this one
]^
Bread Pudding
(Dayah made this one!
)




^[ Yummy!!
]^
Sweetcorn Muffin with Custard Filling
("Nasib baik la custard ni sedap, kan?" I sighed, while stirring the custard
)








^[ I just love this one! Delicious~ ]^
All recipes are from 'Ramblings for my sister'
***
Rupert Holmes - Escape
(The Pina Colada Song)
I think this is a new form of stress-relief therapy
Borio Cheesecake
(It was supposed to be Oreo. But Oreo is too...precious? Haha)






^[ Baji said, "Your Borio cheesecake is very photogenic!" I guess it is. Because it actually tasted a bit salty...
Blueberry Cheesecake
(this one we improvised the original recipe)








^[ We are really proud of this one
Bread Pudding
(Dayah made this one!
)



^[ Yummy!!
Sweetcorn Muffin with Custard Filling
("Nasib baik la custard ni sedap, kan?" I sighed, while stirring the custard
)







^[ I just love this one! Delicious~ ]^
All recipes are from 'Ramblings for my sister'
***
Rupert Holmes - Escape
(The Pina Colada Song)
Comments