* Typical *

Photobucket

Typical is the word you'll hear when I'm mad.

Typical describes the people who annoy me.

Typical is me on a bad day.

Typical makes things predictable.

Typical is what I do not want to be.

Although typical does at times make things easier.

Typical; ranting on your blog just because you had another long day.

***

Yes, even I am annoying myself right now. What is the point, really? You know how you are supposed to be in control of your mood and not the other way round?

It makes me want to be a Vulcan. Haha.




There's a 40% Chance You've Been Abducted By Aliens



Even though you have a few alien abduction signs, you're almost certainly in the clear.

However, if aliens ever do come to your neck of the woods... they'll probably be coming for you!




***

Eve 6 - Here's To The Night


Comments

Popular Posts