* Oh. Whatever. *
Wow. I really miss writing random stuff here.

^[ finally~ it lit up! ]^
First off; I FINALLY had my LAN cable repaired. Haha. Yes, I know. I am quite surprised that I am still alive, too. I was about to die of boredom, anyway.

Secondly, I FINALLY finished my Paediatrics posting. The exam was so not cool! My legs were sore for two days after that and I still have post-traumatic stress yesterday; when I opened up the jaundice chapter. Duh. But, the 2-day-weekend after that was super-cool! All I did was lie down on the bed. Yup. Literally.

Third...I FINALLY listened to Train's new album; Save Me, San Francisco. I simply love it! 80% of the songs are good. Seriously. Thank you, Train, for not letting me down ;)

Fourth: Today is Irhaam's 23rd birthday!! Happy birthday, Irhaam~~~ so, today we are going to take LOTS of pictures~ yeay~
***
Matchbox Twenty - Disease
^[ I found myself singing this song after I finished my Paeds round exam. LOL ]^

^[ finally~ it lit up! ]^
First off; I FINALLY had my LAN cable repaired. Haha. Yes, I know. I am quite surprised that I am still alive, too. I was about to die of boredom, anyway.

Secondly, I FINALLY finished my Paediatrics posting. The exam was so not cool! My legs were sore for two days after that and I still have post-traumatic stress yesterday; when I opened up the jaundice chapter. Duh. But, the 2-day-weekend after that was super-cool! All I did was lie down on the bed. Yup. Literally.

Third...I FINALLY listened to Train's new album; Save Me, San Francisco. I simply love it! 80% of the songs are good. Seriously. Thank you, Train, for not letting me down ;)
Fourth: Today is Irhaam's 23rd birthday!! Happy birthday, Irhaam~~~ so, today we are going to take LOTS of pictures~ yeay~
***
Matchbox Twenty - Disease
^[ I found myself singing this song after I finished my Paeds round exam. LOL ]^
Comments